Affordable And High-Quality ATV Rental Company In Seattle, WA
Searching for the right ATV rental company in Seattle, WA, has never been a smooth experience if you want to spend the day off-roading. Depend on Adventure Rentals to set you up with ATV rentals in Port Orchard, WA—only a few minutes from the impressive Tahuya ORV Park, where you'll find 170 miles of multiuse trails that are calling your name.
How It Works
- We deliver the ATV(s) and meet you at the Elfendahl Pass Staging Area.
- We go through all necessary paperwork, including liability waivers.
- Together with you, we conduct a safety inspection of the equipment you are renting.
- You receive training in the safe operation of an ATV.
- You begin your adventure when you feel comfortable on the ATV.
- When you're finished, you meet us back at the designated location to return your equipment.
- A Discover Pass is required for your vehicle to access and park in the Tahuya ORV Park.
- Our ATV rental company only rents to individuals 18 and over with a current driver's license.
- All of our ATVs are single-occupancy. No passengers or double riding allowed.
- Damage Deposit of $250 per machine required day of rental by major credit card. This deposit is refunded at the end of the rental period assuming no damages.
- Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 2 hour rental $100
- 3 hour rental $135
- 4 hour rental $180
- 5 hour rental $225
- 6 hour rental $270
- Liability Insurance Package (REQUIRED): $15/Day/Person
- Tank of Fuel: Included
- Helmet: Included
Additional Items For Rent
- Gloves & Goggles (Additional Eye & Hand Protection): $5
- Garmin Rino with GPS
(Two-Way Radios with GPS to Stay Connected with Fellow Riders): $10