Affordable And High-Quality ATV Rental Company In Seattle, WA
Searching for the right ATV rental company in Seattle, WA, has never been a smooth experience if you want to spend the day off-roading. Depend on Adventure Rentals to set you up with ATV rentals in Port Orchard, WA—only a few minutes from the impressive Tahuya ORV Park, where you'll find 170 miles of multiuse trails that are calling your name.
How It Works
- We deliver the ATV(s) and meet you at the Elfendahl Pass Staging Area.
- We go through all necessary paperwork, including liability waivers.
- Together with you, we conduct a safety inspection of the equipment you are renting.
- You receive training in the safe operation of an ATV.
- You begin your adventure when you feel comfortable on the ATV.
- When you're finished, you meet us back at the designated location to return your equipment.
- A Discover Pass is required for your vehicle to access and park in the Tahuya ORV Park.
- Our ATV rental company only rents to individuals 18 and over with a current driver's license.
- All of our ATVs are single-occupancy. No passengers or double riding allowed.
- Damage Deposit of $250 per machine required day of rental by major credit card. This deposit is refunded at the end of the rental period assuming no damages.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations canceled within 24 hours of rental period will be refunded their reservation minus one hour of rental time per machine. If Adventure Rentals determines the weather to be unsafe or unsuitable during the rental period, the reservation will be rescheduled at no cost or refunded in full.
- Rentals: $50/Hour (2 Hour Minimum)
- Liability Insurance Package (Required): $15/Day/Person
- Tank of Fuel: Included
- Helmet: Included
Additional Items For Rent
- Gloves & Goggles (Additional Eye & Hand Protection): $5
- Garmin Rino with GPS
(Two-Way Radios with GPS to Stay Connected with Fellow Riders): $10