Affordable And High-Quality ATV Rental Company In Seattle, WA
Searching for the right ATV rental company in Seattle, WA, has never been a smooth experience if you want to spend the day off-roading. Depend on Adventure Rentals to set you up with ATV rentals in Port Orchard, WA—only a few minutes from the impressive Tahuya ORV Park, where you'll find 170 miles of multiuse trails that are calling your name.
How It Works
- We deliver the ATV(s) and meet you at the Elfendahl Pass Staging Area.
- We go through all necessary paperwork, including liability waivers.
- Together with you, we conduct a safety inspection of the equipment you are renting.
- You receive training in the safe operation of an ATV.
- You begin your adventure when you feel comfortable on the ATV.
- When you're finished, you meet us back at the designated location to return your equipment.
- A Discover Pass is required for your vehicle to access and park in the Tahuya ORV Park.
- Our ATV rental company only rents to individuals 18 and over with a current driver's license.
- All of our ATVs are single-occupancy. No passengers or double riding allowed.
- Damage deposit of $250 per machine required day of rental by major credit card. This deposit is refunded at the end of the rental period assuming there are no damages.
- Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 2-hour rental: $100
- 3-hour rental: $135
- 4-hour rental: $180
- 5-hour rental: $225
- 6-hour rental: $270
- Liability Insurance Package (REQUIRED): $15/Day/Person
- Tank of Fuel: Included
- Helmet: Included
Additional Items For Rent
- Gloves & Goggles (Additional Eye & Hand Protection): $5
- Garmin Rino with GPS
(Two-Way Radios with GPS to Stay Connected with Fellow Riders): $10
The Perfect Off-Road Adventure
Whether you’re a total ATV beginner or a seasoned off-road expert, you’re sure to have the time of your life when you depend on Adventure Rentals for outdoor entertainment. Our company is located only minutes away from the impressive Tahuya Off-Road Vehicle Park—home to more than 170 adventure-filled miles of multiuse trails that are ideal for ORV riding in Kitsap County, WA.
You can count on our experts to point you toward a path that will best complement your level of experience. Some renters want an adrenaline-pumping experience, whereas others are looking for a more relaxing and immersive drive through nature. You can even take your ATV and find a gorgeous spot to have a picnic. Whatever you’re looking for, you can count on our high-quality off-road vehicles to bring you there and our experienced employees to show you the way.
In addition to ATV rental excursions, there are many outdoor recreational activities in Tahuya ORV Park for our renters. You’ll find the perfect spots to go hiking, cycling, horseback riding, fishing, and so much more. There’s truly no better place to connect with nature and enjoy time in the great outdoors. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today with any questions.